ATV-Black tools Flail Field Mower AT-120 With 15HP Petrol Engine, key start
Prices incl. VAT
Shipping Cost: £ 120.00
Delivery: 4-5 days
Key start start ATV - flail mower AT-120 with 15HP petrol engine, 2 year warranty , UK Workshop back up service centre.
The Black ATV flail mower is built to tackle a multitude of tasks, used in paddock maintenance for controlling and reducing weeds in the paddocks, cutting down docks, nettles, thistles and bracken, encouraging grass growth. It is also a great mower for cutting down overgrown brambles in woodland areas and for fire break mowing, where heather and saplings need to be cut down. The flail mower is set up on hammer / Y flail blades.
1200mm (4ft) cutting width
- Y Flail type Blades x 28
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Belt driven
- Height Adjustable 50mm - 150mm (approx)
- Swivel Hitch
- Tyres – 16 x 7.5 x 8”
- Hammer flail type blades x 28 Flails. (4 curved banks x 7 blades each.)
- Wheels may be side mounted or rear trailed to reduce width
- For cutting thick grass
- JD 15hp 4 stroke petrol engine - 420cc,
- Recoil start
- Max rpm 3600
- 2 Year parts Warranty,
- specialist workshop available
- Part assembled approx 50 mins then ready to use just add oil and fuel.