10 to 35 kW Nani Megatherm Pellet burner conversion kit for wood boiler or oil boiler
Prices incl. VAT
Shipping Cost: £ 180
Delivery: 4-10 days
Not self cleaning.
The Megatherm Nani10 to 35 kW wood pellet burner that is the burner part of the System, engineered and manufactured in Europe to a top quality specification , Easy to use digital display to control your every day settings. Thanks to the construction with a forward burning flame, this burner will give the most effective combustion and it is easy to fit it to the most boilers on the market. The heat output of the burner is 10- 35kW and it is adjusted depended on the heat losses and the boilers it is installed.
Why change your existing boiler you have spent thousands on the original purchase and the installation, you can now convert your wood boiler to a high efficiency pellet burner , with the option of burning logs, pellets and wood chips. A great DIY project that will save you thousands of pounds.
Easy to install the bottom fire door of your existing boiler you would cut a hole ,( some boilers come with this hole) please note (hole size min 137 mm required ) cover with plate supplied with the pellet burner, your pellet burner would then fit into the hole , assemble your silo that you can order with the pellet burner. connect the feeder into the silo and on to the pellet burner , plug the unit into a standard 230v wall socket, pre-set the program to your required burning and temperature and you are in business!
The Nani 35 has designed and developed to offer high efficiency, durability and environmental friendly operation (Low CO, NOx). Burner’s fire tube is made by heat resistance stainless steel of 3 & 4 mm thickness, which promises an outstanding lifetime.
The ash is removed in a matter of seconds, by using the scrapper which is provided with the burner.
Burner’s latest technology controller ensures the smooth and safe operation of the heating system. Compared with the most burners on the market, the controller is far more extensive in terms of function, possibilities and easy of use.
The controller is located on the burner and it is equipped with:
- LCD screen (2x20signs)
- 5 menus (A. Furnace settings, B. HUW settings, C. Burner settings, D. Device settings, E. Manufacturer settings)
- Four languages : English, German, Greek, Polish,
- Boilers/furnace temperature sensor
- HUW/buffer temperature sensor (optional)
- Electric cable for connecting CH pump
- Electric cable for connecting HUW/buffer pump (optional)
- Room thermostat connection
- Vocal alarm outputs in case of an error
- Diagnosis of errors
- 4Amp fuse for high voltage protection
- Built-in flash memory maintains programme settings and safety functions in case of power failure
- Automatic restart of the burner in case of a power failure
The burner is equipped with several independent safety features such as vertical feeder tube, drop pipe overheating and flame sensor.
All the safety features are controlled by a unique control system, which monitors the burner’s functions and it gives vocal alarm ouputs in case of an alla
It is also equipped by a safety thermostat to cut off the feeder in case of boiler’s overheat.
Woodman 35 wood-pellet burner can be installed on:
- all pellet boilers ( between 15 kW to 50 kW ) maximum out put would be 35kW from the burner
- all wood boilers ( between 15 kW to 50 kW ) maximum out put would be 35kW from the burner
- most oil boilers
- most space heaters
- tobacco/fruit driers
Please note this pellet burners available on its own,please contact us at Woodmanstore.com for further details
|Nominal heat output||10-35kW
|Max fuel consumption||2-7kg/hr|
|Average fuel consumption/day||8-55kg|
|Height with the feeder pipe||420mm|
|Height without feeder pipe||225mm|
|Tube diameter||Φ 137mm|
|Power supply||230Volt / 50Hz|
* Included on delivery: Burner woodman 35, feeder, plastic pipe connecting the burner with the feeder, scrapper.flange not included is the Hopper optional 400 litre or 500 litre hopper we will quote seprately for delivery as this item comes on a pallet.
- Self cleaning system: The self cleaning system works with the compressed air. The electro valve is controlled by the burner’s controller, REG 03/1, and it is just connected to an air compressor. Megatherm has the opportunity to supply air compressors, both noisy and silent, under equest.
- SMS alarm system: The SMS alarm system is consisted of a GSM module, which is connected with the controller. In case of an alarm of the burner. The system notifies the user by sending SMS, that the burner doesn’t work.
It is mainly suggested for industrial applications, like bakery ovens, steam boilers, driers, where the burner works with the absence of the user.
|Dimensions||61 × 22 × 42 cm|